What does this mean?
It means that the tracking pixel measured impressions for this specific ad on the Last Updated date and the ingested Sizmek-report reported impressions for the ad on the Last Updated date, but there was a greater than 20% discrepancy in the impression volume.
What causes the issue and how to address it?
Case #1: The tracking pixel was deployed mid-day, therefore it only tracked some of the day’s impressions, but the DCM report reported on impressions for the full 24-hour period. [Common]
- How to identify if this is the issue? Did you deploy the tracking pixel on the indicated date? This is likely your issue if so.
- How to address? Please ignore the warning for one day. If the issue does not subside the following day, then please contact us.
Case #2: The adserver timezone is incorrectly defined in the Split Funnel UI [Common]
- How to identify if this is the issue?
- Start by identifying the reporting timezone used by the Sizmek advertiser, which is shown in the “Regional Settings” of “Account Settings”.
- Review your reporting time zone defined in the Split Funnel UI.
- If the timezones don’t align, then this may be your issue.