What does this mean?
The tracking pixel measured impressions on the specified date (October 9th in the example shown above) but we have not ingested a Sizmek email report after the specified date.
What causes the issue and how to address it?
Access “My Saved Reports” within the Sizmek Report Builder and find the report you created as part of Split Funnel setup, and then sequentially review the cases below to determine the root cause of the issue.
Case #1: You did not successfully create a daily Sizmek impression report [Common]
- How to identify if this is the issue? Open the “Schedule Options” panel at the bottom of the page and review the four questions below about the current settings. Answering “no” to any of the four questions suggests this is the issue.
- Is the frequency set to "Daily"?
- Is the Start/Expire range set correctly?
- Have you saved the report?
- Did you enter the Quantcast provided email address in the "send this email to the following recipients" field?
- How to address? Please modify your existing Sizmek impression report according to our directions, which you can reopen via the Split Funnel “Settings” for your Advertiser.
Case #2: You created a daily Sizmek impression report, but technical Sizmek difficulties have delayed its transmission. [Uncommon]
- How to identify if this is the issue? Open the Split Funnel UI to see the QC-provided email address, to which you were supposed to send your automated Sizmek report. Does this email address exactly match the address in Sizmek’s “send email to the following recipients” field (located in “Schedule Options” settings the Sizmek report)? If not, then this is the issue.
- How to address? Please modify the recipient of your Sizmek impression report to use the email provided by the Split Funnel “Settings”.
Case #3: You created a daily 3PAS impression report, but technical difficulties on DCM’s side have delayed its transmission [Rare]
- How to identify if this is the issue? Sizmek reports on technical outages at their “Data Availability” page. You will find it in the “More Analytics” tab within the “Analytics” page. You can safely assume any Sizmek technical issue would be reported on that page.
- How to address? Please allow time while Sizmek addresses the issue.