What does this mean?
The tracking pixel measured impressions on the specified date (October 9th in the example shown above) but we have not ingested a DCM email report after the specified date.
What causes the issue and how to address it?
Start by opening the “Report Setup” for your DCM scheduled report and then sequentially review the cases below to determine the root cause of the issue.
Case #1: You did not successfully create a daily 3PAS impression report [Common]
- How to identify if this is the issue? Find and open the “Report Setup” for your scheduled report in DCM. In the “Schedule” settings, is “Active” unselected, is the Start/Expire range set correctly, have you saved the report? Answering “no” to any of these questions suggests this is the issue.
- How to address? Please modify your existing DCM impression report according to our directions, which you can reopen via the Split Funnel “Settings” for your Advertiser.
Case #2: You created a daily 3PAS impression report but did not define the correct recipient (e.g. the recipient is not the dedicated email address for the advertiser) [Common]
- How to identify if this is the issue? Find and open the “Report Setup” for your scheduled report in DCM. Compare the email address listed in DCM’s “Share With” field to the designated email report inbox provided by the Split Funnel reporting UI. Do these emails match? If not, then this is the issue.
- How to address? Please modify the recipient of your DCM impression report so it uses the scheduled reports inbox dedicated to your Quantcast advertiser.
Case #3: You created a daily 3PAS impression report, but technical difficulties on DCM’s side have delayed its transmission [Rare]
- How to identify if this is the issue? DoubleClick reports on technical outages here, where any DCM technical issue are reported.
- How to address? Please allow time while DoubleClick address the issue.