Internal traffic (visits from you or other employees/contributors to your own site) is a tiny part of a typical site’s audience—our studies have estimated internal traffic at less than 1% of the total. If you’re generating an unusual amount of internal traffic, we recommend adding server logic to your pages in order to exclude our measurement tag on requests from your own IP address. Alternatively, you may consider configuring your firewall to block requests to quantserve.com referred from your site.
Articles in this section
- How to Find Your Quantcast Measure Tag
- How does Quantcast treat subdomains?
- What is the date range for the traffic numbers on your site?
- How do you obtain your demographic information?
- Can Quantcast measure Ajax activity?
- How do I exclude bots and spiders from my traffic metrics?
- How can I exclude my internal traffic from my traffic counts?
- For sites that are not Quantified, it says “data is estimated.” What does this mean?