For Quantified sites, traffic numbers are updated daily and work on a rolling 30-day basis (traffic statistics shown are from the previous 30 days). For non-Quantified sites, data is updated monthly.
Articles in this section
- How to Find Your Quantcast Measure Tag
- How does Quantcast treat subdomains?
- What is the date range for the traffic numbers on your site?
- How do you obtain your demographic information?
- Can Quantcast measure Ajax activity?
- How do I exclude bots and spiders from my traffic metrics?
- How can I exclude my internal traffic from my traffic counts?
- For sites that are not Quantified, it says “data is estimated.” What does this mean?