Here are instructions for implementing Quantcast Measure for sites running on Drupal 8.
If you prefer step-by-step instructions, see below:
- Login to your Drupal website as an admin.
- Select ‘Structure’ from the admin menu.
- Go to ‘Block layout’ to see the general layout of your website.
- Locate the ‘Footer first’ section of your site and click ‘Place block’.
- Then, click ‘Add custom block’ to make a new custom block.
- Give the block a description such as ‘Quantcast Measure tag’ and ensure the text format is ‘Full HTML.’
- In the editor’s toolbar, click on the ‘Source’ button. Then, paste your Quantcast Measure tag into the body.
- Click the ‘Save’ button to save your new block.
- Go to the ‘Configure block’ page and select ‘Footer First’ from the ‘Region’ dropdown.
- Click ‘Save block’ again to confirm the block’s settings and placement.
- Finally, click ‘Save blocks’ at the bottom of the page to update your site layout.
- To verify your installation, navigate to your website and right-click. Then, select ‘View source’. If the tag is installed properly, you’ll see it near the bottom of the page. You can also use Control/Command + f to search the text for ‘Quantcast Measure tag.’