Here’s how to implement the Quantcast Measure tag on a Wix website:
1. First, log in to Wix and navigate to editor.wix.com.
2. Then, select ‘Manage Site‘ in the left-hand drop-down menu. This will put you in the Wix Site Manager.
3. Once you’re in the Wix Site Manager, select ‘Edit Site’ on the left.
4. From the editor, first select ‘Add’.
5. Then select ‘More’.
6. Then select ‘HTML Code’.
7. Making the selections detailed above will bring up a gray box, which represents your code. The box will not be visible to your site’s visitors.
8. Click on ‘Enter Code’ and paste your Quantcast Measure tag into the box that says “HTTPS Only”.
9. Next, click on ‘Update’.
10. Open your site’s header by clicking and dragging down the small gray box in the upper right.
11. Resize the gray code box to be a bit smaller so it will fit in your site’s header.
12. Then drag the gray code box into the header (you’ll know you’ve gone far enough when the yellow ‘Attach to header’ box appears).
13. Finally, click ‘Publish’ and you’re done!